- Banking Information For GSL Biotech, LLC (SnapGene)
- How do I buy SnapGene?
- How should I cite SnapGene or SnapGene Viewer?
- Can I publish images I have generated with SnapGene?
- Where do I find the SnapGene End User License Agreement (EULA)?
- What are the System & Hardware Requirements for SnapGene?
- Error Code 99: Unable to contact registration server. Please try again later.
- My computer died/was stolen. How do I transfer the license to a new computer?
- How do I transfer a license from one computer to another?
- If multiple accounts on the same computer are using SnapGene, does each account need a separate license?
- With a multi-license pack, can I use some licenses with macOS and others with Windows or Linux?
- After I have owned a permanent license for a year, can I delay before purchasing an update?
Printing and Exporting
- How do I import DNA, RNA, Protein or Alignment Files from other software?
- Why can't I import sequences from NCBI (GenBank)?
- Can I import an NCBI Assembly?
- Importing a Vector NTI Database: Why do I see Mirror Files?
- What File Extensions does SnapGene support?
- Can SnapGene import Geneious Prime files?
- How do I back up my SnapGene files?
- Can I use store/use/share a SnapGene Collection on a network or Cloud drive?
- What is the maximum size for a SnapGene File?
- Can SnapGene read files created by my current molecular biology software?
- How can I copy a sequence from a file and preserve the history?
- Will I lose data if my subscription expires?
- How does SnapGene estimate oligonucleotide (primer) melting temperatures (Tm)?
- Can I configure SnapGene to show primer Tm values suitable for PCR polymerases such as Phusion®, Phire®, and Q5®?
- I have a list of primers in an Excel file. Can I import those primers into SnapGene?
- My primer shows up at irrelevant binding sites, or does not show up at the binding sites of interest. How can I adjust the number of binding sites?
- What is the Red Squiggle I See When I Create or Edit a Primer?
Alignment and Assembly
- What Alignment and Assembly tools are Available in SnapGene?
- Can SnapGene Assemble Illumina or NGS reads?
- Does SnapGene have a Map to Reference Assembler?
- What alignment algorithm is used for "Align to Reference Sequence" tool?
- How do I Interpret the Align to Reference Map View?
- How does SnapGene calculate conservation scores for a protein multiple alignment?
- SnapGene 6.1 and SnapGene Viewer 6.1: Error "the code execution cannot proceed because icu.DLL was not found"
- Error Message: Why do I See the Message "Error opening file for writing:" When installing SnapGene for Windows?
- SnapGene 5.2.5 for Windows can't detect Common Features
- Automatic Update Issue: SnapGene 5.2.1 for macOS
- Error: "Sorry, unable to obtain a shared key from the keyserver because KeyAccess is not installed"
- Why won't SnapGene start on Ubuntu?