How do I change the way proteins are displayed in SnapGene?
You can use the side toolbar or click View → Map & Sequence Options...
Use the Side Toolbar
Use the side toolbar buttons to change how your protein sequence and associated features are displayed. Some side toolbar options are specific to Map view or Sequence view.
Use the following links to learn more about each Toolbar option:
1. See - Show or Hide Protein Features.
2. See - Show or Hide Protein Colors.
3. See - Hide or Show Protein Region Labels.
4. See - Show or Hide Protein Feature Numbering.
5. See - Show or Hide a Protein Minimap in Sequence View.
6. See - Show a Protein Sequence in Compact Format.
7. See - Display a Protein Sequence with One or Three Letter Amino Acid Codes.
8. See - Change the Protein Sequence Line Width.